BUT BE WARNED DO NOT UPDATE TO THIS NEW PATCH YET. ITS STILL IN TESTING.
Because if you upgrade you will be unable to view replays from 1.24e and yes blog readers,THATS BAD.
Warcraft III patch 1.25 is now available on the PTR. If you'd like to help us test out this patch and provide feedback, open up the game client and select the "Westfall (ClassicBeta)" gateway to begin downloading the latest patch. Once the download is complete, restart the game, log into Westfall, and you're set. (To resume playing on live servers, simply select your regular gateway and you will be reverted to the retail version of the game.)
For information on what's changed, be sure to check out the PTR patch notes listed below (we are aware the patch notes are not currently available in the patch details itself).
Warcraft PTR Patch 1.25
- Guard Tower Armor type changed to Fortified
- Siege Engine Level increased from 2 to 3
- Rifleman HP increased from 505 to 535
- Night Elves
- Warden Shadow Strike mana cost increased from 65 to 75
- Druid of the Talon Faerie Fire duration decreased from 120 to 90
- Blade master Wind Walk duration reduced from 20/40/60 to 20/35/50
- Raider Ensnare Cooldown increased from 12 to 16
- Spirit Wolf Rank 1 Wolf Level decreased from 3 to 2
- Ivory Tower gold cost increased from 30 to 40
- Tome of Experience now gives Heroes 100 experience points, down from 150
- Orb of Venom poison duration decreased from 8 to 6
- Warcraft III will now write its registry keys on launch.
- Widescreen (stretched) resolutions should now be available in the Video options.
- You can now purchase items from shops while Hexed.
- Scroll of Town Portal will no longer be consumed when casting fails when used at the same time that your Hero is Hexed.
- Hex will no longer extend the duration of Metamorphosis.
- Hex will no longer disable mana or health regeneration of Heroes.
- Wisps Detonate ability will no longer drain mana from Heroes while under the effects of Potion of Invulnerability.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to ally with opponents when alliances were locked ("share hack").
- A gold exploit with buildings has been fixed.
My thoughts on the new version :
I enjoy the fact that they've fixed the share hack and gold exploit as I found many people were abusing them online.
I don't quite agree with making the towers armour fortified. This will nerf NE vs Humans so badly as humans could just tower rush them and theres nothing the DH/Archer could do to stop it.
I don't quite understand how Hero's are able to buy items from shops while sheeped. Thats just ridiculous.
Goblin sapper shouldn't get any effect from speed scroll.
And for those of you who never knew how to do it manually one of the nicest changes to date is
"Widescreen (stretched) resolutions should now be available in the Video options."